Welcome to Amicus Adventure Sailing! We are a family-owned charter sailing business on Lake Superior's north shore.
We do different types of sailing for all types of people. Day sails on glassy seas, group excursions, romantic anniversary sails, family overnights, heavy weather sailing, Isle Royale circumnavigation--whatever your comfort level, skills, age, and abilities, we have something for you. We are available year -round. Call or email us! We'd love to make your sailing dreams happen.
A SAILING ADVENTURE THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME!
AMICUS ADVENTURE SAILING
anchored in Marathon, Ontario, May 29 2016
What's the Gordon family up to? Check out our Blog.
What's New at Amicus Adventure Sailing?
1. This week is a FULL MOON! This means that we are scheduling two moonlight sails, Wednesday and Thursday nights, August 17 and 18. Sails go out at 9:00 p.m. and return at 10:30. Meteor showers should make these sails particularly spectacular.
2. We have some NEW DEALS this year. Check out our Special Deals Pageto learn if you are a Local, a Loyal Fan or perhaps a Loyal Ambassador! Also Check out the Day sails page--we have an evening wine-and-cheese deal, moonlight sails, and a full-day sail to Port Wing, WI.
4. Getting married this summer? Consider offering guests and relatives a quintessential north shore experience--a pre or post-wedding sail. These sails can be tailored to your schedule but must be planned in advance.
5. Give a experience of a lifetime! Perfect for people who are difficult to buy for, Gift Certificates are available year-round and can be redeemed anytime; the gift recipients schedules the sail at their convenience.
6. Thinking about a multi-day sail with us? Think ahead--they fill quickly!
Isle Royale June--FULL
Grand Marais to Knife River June/July--FULL
Apostle Islands Learn to Cruise - Full
Knife River to Grand Marais in September--NEW! One spot open!
Isle Royale Circumnavigation in September--2 spots open!
Overnights and shorter trips--call us directly. We continue to schedule trips according to need so don't assume everything is full.