What's the Gordon family up to? Check out our Blog.
Welcome to Amicus Adventure Sailing! We are a family-owned charter sailing business on Lake Superior's north shore.
We do different types of sailing for all types of people. Day sails on glassy seas, group excursions, romantic anniversary sails, family overnights, heavy weather sailing, Isle Royale circumnavigation--whatever your comfort level, skills, age, and abilities, we have something for you. We are available year -round. Call or email us! We'd love to make your sailing dreams happen.
1. January's cold snap has solidified the ice on the north shore creeks and rivers, creating good river conditions. We will be open for business starting on Saturday, January 30! Make your winter weekend memorable by exploring one of the gems of the north on snowshoes with Captain Mark. Learn more here.
2. Getting married this summer? Consider offering guests and relatives a quintessential north shore experience--a pre or post-wedding sail. These sails can be tailored to your schedule but must be planned in advance.
3. Give a experience of a lifetime! Perfect for people who are difficult to buy for, Gift Certificates are available year-round and can be redeemed anytime; the gift recipients schedules the sail at their convenience.
4. Thinking about a multi-day sail with us? Think ahead--they fill quickly!
Isle Royale June--FULL
Grand Marais to Knife River June/July--FULL
Overnights and shorter trips--call us directly. We continue to schedule trips according to need so don't assume everything is full.
5. It may be the dead of winter, but we are already seeing the days lengthen and the sailing season approach. As we travel around recruiting young people for this year's Sea Change trip, follow us on our blog to learn more about what we do. Feedback, commentary, and just plain reflections are always welcome on our Facebook page or via personal email.
What's New at Amicus Adventure Sailing?
A SAILING ADVENTURE THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME!
AMICUS ADVENTURE SAILING