AMICUS ADVENTURE SAILING
A SAILING ADVENTURE THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME!
What's New at Amicus Adventure Sailing?
1. Sea Change: Addressing Climate Change on Lake Superior. To find out more about this exciting sailing opportunity for young adult crew, click here.
2. Kickstarter Campaign to fund 3-4 young people on our Sea Change trip. Click here to learn more.
3. Slideshows and presentations throughout Minnesota. Click here for schedule of events.
4. It's winter, but we're not hibernating! Come on a winter river day trip.
5. What's the Gordon family up to this week? Check our blog for a weekly update.
6.Multi-day trip reservations for next summer are in full swing; contact us to sign up today!
June 2015 Isle Royale--full.
June 2015 Apostle Islands--full.
September 2015 Isle Royale--open.
September 2015 Knife River-to-Grand Marais (5 days)--open.
Late Fall 2015 Heavy Weather Sailing Course--open.
Welcome to Amicus Adventure Sailing! We are a family-owned charter sailing business on Lake Superior's north shore.
We do different types of sailing for all types of people. Day sails on glassy seas, group excursions romantic anniversary sails, family overnights, heavy weather sailing, Isle Royale circumnavigation--whatever your comfort level, skills, age, and abilities, we have something for you. We are available year -round. Call or email us! We'd love to make your sailing dreams happen.