Feel free to shoot us an email with a booking request:
To book a sail online, follow these easy steps.
1. No same-day booking online. Call us to do same-day booking.
2. Check our calendar (below) for availability. (cannot be done on i-phone--just skip this step) Daysails can only be scheduled on days marked "Daysail schedule." Multi-day trips may be scheduled during these days with enough advance planning. Fall Daysail Schedule generally means sails at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
3. Fill out the form to your right--or, simply send us an email. It's best to give us all the days/times that would work for you, though if you have a preference, or if you have a very limited time schedule, let us know that too.
4. We will send you an email to schedule your date and time and to confirm your registration.
5. Payment: Our preferred method of payment is cash or check, paid at the sail. Credit card payments require a 3% fee.
6. Cancellations: We will cancel the sail in the case of lightning, storms, or rough seas. There is no charge for a cancelled sail. If there is no wind and we end up motoring the entire way, and if you are going to be around for a few days, we can try to fit you into another sail at no cost.
For private charters, we will call to get your credit card number. WE WILL NOT CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD unless you cancel within 48 hours of the sail, in which case we charge a 50% cancellation fee. Our preferred payment is still cash or check, paid at the sail.
We understand that life is unpredictable and some cancellations are unavoidable but it is very difficult to fill your spot on short notice. Please be considerate of our investment in you when you book a sail and know that the weather might be different than you expected.
Book a sail online:
We are a family business and never far from the phone unless we are on a trip. Call us year-round! We will answer all questions, however foolish they may feel. We love to take people sailing and will do our best to make it fun for you.
By phone: 218-290-5975
By email: AmicusSailing@frontier.com